mercoledì 6 ottobre 2010

Through the light........Barcelona seaport

I'm just returned from Barcelona! I miss it so much! I spent 10 beautiful days in that beautiful city!
I took so many inspirations from the city which I can resume in this words: American indians, Folk, Wool, softness,brown,natural leather colour, romantic white...I'll post soon a moodboard for this winter!
In this days I'm thinking about making my own fashion label (apparel and accessories)...what do you think...anyone had experience?
THANKS TO MY SISTER IRENE FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! VISIT HER FLICKR!!!
Stay tuned and give me your opinion!
I'm wearing:
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shorts: ZARA
Shoes: H&M
Purse: H&M (old)


ceci_portvell2_web

ceci_port_bokej

ceci_port3_web

ceci_portvell_details2_web

ceci_portvell_web

details_portvell_web

1 commento: